Thursday, December 15, 2011

About me


For me to be able to fully explain how Norbifilms even became, I must tell you guys a little more about myself. How I got to leave Europe behind with dreams of a brighter future. I was born in Hungary, Budapest in 1989,sep.,2. After completing my elementary education I started high school at a local Hungarian institution. But as I got better and better in wakeboarding, soon enough I took part in a winter training camp in Deerfield Beach Florida. Needless to say I loved it there. The weather, the vibes and the people were all friendly. I met a couple of local riders and quickly became friends with most of them. Spent most of my time hanging out and riding with Marc Shuster and Diego Shaw. They’re a year younger than me so I had to ask, what high school are you guys going to go to? So I tried my hardest to persuade my mom to put me in a student exchange program, which changed my life. I quickly became even more comfortable out of my element and just a better person on and off the water. Needless to say my filming started taking off at a high velocity. After all these young talented riders were surrounding me. I made as many free online little mini videos as I could. Before I knew it major extreme sport companies were recognizing me for my work. After graduating high school back in Hungary I knew I want to come back to FL as soon as possible. And with my friends knowing of a great media university in Orlando: Full Sail. I had no doubts where to go next. Started the film program in 2008 October, and I can safely say without the knowledge and network I got my hands on Norbifilms and I couldn’t be where we are today. The little mini features I worked on over the years slowly turned into more defined pieces of art. And with the right rider/setting, I feel like there are no limits to what we can achieve. 


No comments:

Post a Comment